Thursday, October 20, 2011

People watcher

Confession: I love to people watch.
Like really love.
Probably my # 4 best thing about BYU is all the weirdies.
Unlimited people watching potential right there.

You know another place that is good for people watching?
The airport. 

You know where I've been all day?
That's right. The airport. Two to be exact.

It's been AWESOME.

I've seen some wicked tattoos, cowboys, old man/ young woman relationships, 
creepy businessmen and absolutely everything in between. I'm telling you. AWESOME.

And it's pretty awesome that I'm going home.

Today I learned: Lilly is too common of a dog name. 
Today I love: Drive to Boise= 6 hours, feels like 10
                            Fly to Boise= 1 hour, feels like 5 minutes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Denver airport is the best for people watching!! That's the best activity for a layover, and the longer the layover, the wierder the people get. Hmmm.

Aunt Sandy