Monday, November 7, 2011

I wrote blog on my to do list for today.
But I can't remember why.

So maybe I'll just make a random list.

I got a dress and Breck got a suit. And we filled out some paper work.
We're good to go on the whole marriage thing.
Only a few more weeks!


And I got to spend a whole week with him. Best. Ever.
Plus only two weeks till I get to see him again.

My Mom is a rock star at wedding planning. I'm serious.
I had a bad dream about the reception last night, and that's the first time I've been stressed out about it.
All cause she's amazing.

We're moving to Idaho after we get married. I'm pretty excited about that.
Also pretty excited about the fact that the majority of my credits have transferred.
Minus my religion credits. Only Book of Mormon out of those.
Please tell me how this makes sense.

I've sewn a skirt and pants. Sweet.
Now we're doing a shirt. Not sweet.

I got all caught up in my American novels class. That's a big deal.
I'll probably get behind again this week. But for this moment, I'm caught up!!!

I read a quote by Sister Packer the other day that said, "You are not full and complete unless you expand yourself beyond the routine things."
There's more to life than homework????
New goal= don't live for homework. DONE.

And finally, I watched a documentary on stress the other day cause I was feeling out of control stressed.
(Yeah, now it seems weird when I think about it)
And they said on the documentary that stress kills your brain cells.
Then it all made sense.
I did horrible on my Spanish test because I was so stressed out and all my brain cells were dead. 
Other new goal= don't kill anymore brain cells.

I think that's sufficient to cross that off my list, which is really all I want anyways. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait...wait...wait....are you moving to Idaho...as in REXBURG?!

tina said...

Lilly,
I love reading tidbits of your life. Thanks for sharing. You are incredible. It's got to be quite a load with school and wedding planning. I suppose people do it all the time. Just remember to make decisions carefully. Some things that you find important (and expensive) now, might not be important later on. What is important is the covenants you make with one another and with Heavenly Father. The rest is fluff, really. I once heard someone say that young people often spend too much time planning the wedding and not enough time planning the marriage. Maybe I tol you that before, but I really believe it. The wedding is one day of covenant making - the rest of your life is spent keeping those covenants and it takes a lot more planning. I love you, Lilly. Don't stress about the wedding. All will work out well.

clark perrins said...

hi lilly pyle do now today your family do form you we love it