Friday, February 10, 2012

Honeymoon #1

Our wedding was great. And I'll probably write about it sometime.
But I don't have too many pictures, and really I know that's what you wanna see.
And I bet most of you were there...

So Breck decided he wanted to take care of the honeymoon.
It was awesome. We stayed at the Edge Water in Seattle for two days. 
As the name suggests, it was right on the edge of the water. And it was beautiful!



We felt a little out of place at times. 
Like when we were waiting for the valet to bring the car. 
And a Bentley, BMW, and Mercedes came around first. 
Then the Subaru came out of lot. And we were never prouder. 

We got to walk around Pike's Place Market and then it was time for my big surprise...
We got massages. Neither of us had ever had one and so we were a little weary.
But man oh man, it was way nice. 


That lady told us about a delicious restaurant we should try. And so we did. 


It's called the Lunchbox Laboratory. It's a burger place. And it's delicious. 
And then we walked around the big REI and I'm sure Breck was in heaven!


We proceeded to take pictures with the alcohol in our fridge. 
 So that was fun...




We had a great time, I love Seattle!
Well not when we're driving around. That doesn't go over well. 

Next time? Honeymoon #2!



1 comment:

Susan said...

I love your pictures of the Sound! So pretty!

Why did you take pictures of you with the alcohol? And how did you take pictures of you with the alcohol? You must have used a timer? Very clever!!