Thursday, April 5, 2012

Building an Eternal Marriage

While I don't feel like I learned very much from anything the professor said...

I did learn a lot from this class.

Mostly all that we did was read conference talks about different aspects of marriage:
things like the roles of parents, building a solid financial foundation, 
and enduring to the end.

I've come to have a greater level of gratitude for the fact that 
we have a living Prophet on the Earth. 
And so many inspired leaders. 
They just know what's coming and what things are going to affect our families. 

The main thing I've gained from this class is that no matter what the issue is in my life, 
there is an answer and I can find guidance in the Ensign.

And also that marriage is work. But I already knew that one.

So that's it. First semester at BYU-Idaho complete.
Who knows how many more to go!

1 comment:

Clark perrins said...

h I now Lilly Pyle your good form me