Thursday, December 22, 2011

Living Prophets

Since I finished this class over a week ago... Maybe I should write my conclusion.
I've been busy. You know.

This class was pretty intense. I ended up reading every single talk from both 
April and Octobers conferences 3 times each. In the space of 2 days.
Long story.

But I learned a lot and it was nice to re read everything and think about it more.
Application application application.
And I really enjoyed learning all the backgrounds of the Apostles and the First Presidency. 
They are such amazing men and have accomplished so much in their lives. 
It's really incredible how He has a plan for us from the beginning.

Good times.  

2 comments:

Tyson Pyle said...

This is a great post! please continue to update us on your life! You are an inspiration to us all

clsrk said...

hi lilly do you for for me we see your perrins home terry and susan