Monday, February 6, 2012

Real life

We've been married a month and I haven't even blogged yet.
I'm not so good at being a housewife.
Not that blogging really determines that. But cooking does.
Breck cooks 3 dinners for every 1 I cook.
Proven. Bad housewife.
But he makes such delicious dinners I don't even feel bad.
And let's be honest... I never had high hopes for being too domesticated.

Anyways.. that's not what I came on here to blog about.
I came to share some bits of my life with my mom.
I know you're the only one who reads anyways.. Or the only one who counts.
Points for me...

So mom, guess what my favorite part of Rexburg is? When we drive and get out of town,
there is empty space. Like I can see the starts empty space. I love it!
You know what my least favorite part is? Breck's classes.
They're tough and he's a good student. So he spends a lot of time studying for them.
Which I know is something I should be grateful for, and I am.
I'm glad he takes it serious. It's just funny the difference between our classes.
I think later this week I'll make a comparison for you.
Guaranteed I'll have some free time while he's off studying his brains out.

Plus I've got all kinds of other things to tell you (and the few others who read) about.
You know it's gonna be good.. Get excited.
And.. a picture of us cause I don't like a post without a picture. Especially when nothing is said..
like this one. Yeah.
Okay bye. Breck's done with his test!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love you Lilly! I can hardly wait for another post!

Kylie said...

I will be even more faithful than your mother in reading your blog. I just want you to know that.