Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Visit

You know what else we got to do while we were on Honeymoon #2?
Visit Provo!!!!!!!!

Okay.. I don't really miss Provo. Only a few things.
Like all my siblings. Remember how last semester they weren't there?
But this semester they are? Booooo on them. 
Just kidding. 

We made them all meet us at our favorite of favorite places in Provo.
5 Star BBQ, visit here to see how amazing.
It's the other thing I miss about Provo.

It was some awesome food and some awesome time with my brothers and Megan.
The boys left much too quickly for me to get a picture.
But...


Megan didn't!!

Thanks for meeting up with us guys. We miss you!
Move to Rexburg please:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude. DUDE. why haven't I seen you in Rexburg yet?!

Clark perrins said...

hi Lilly we Moore Idaho today we be home soon on Sunday
11 on day