Thursday, March 29, 2012

World Foundations

I've never been so happy to be done with a class.

I honest to goodness have zero idea what I was supposed to learn from this class. 
Honest to goodness. 
But I had to take it for some general. Actually they call them foundations here. 

Anyways, I learned some random, interesting facts about some world religions. 
That's about all that was good. 

Worst professor I've ever had. Unfortunately. 

This is my blog so I'm about to step up on my soap box here for a second. 
If you choose to become a professor or teacher, maybe you should want to teach.
There should be some element of wanting to help your students.
And also the University should hire professors who are capable of teaching that subject,
instead of ones who answer "I don't know" to 95% of the questions their asked. 
It just BLOWS my mind. 

Off the soap box now. 
I finished the last assignment today and went to the last class.
DONE. Never felt so good. 

No comments: