Monday, April 2, 2012

Visual Media

One of the basic required classes for the Communication department 
here is a visual media class. 
We had to do six design projects using the adobe programs. 

It was tough for me. But it was a really great experience for me.
I got to have access to the industry standard design programs. For free!
And I had some really great experience that will translate well into a future career.
I designed logos, stationery, brochures, and flyers. 
It was really great.

While I wouldn't say that I was particularly good at creating these designs. 
I did improve over the course and came to be proud of some of my pieces.
I don't think that I'll ever be hired to design for any company. 
But I do think that I'll be able to use these principles in some everyday activities. 

Just you wait. 
I'm going to have the most visually appealing chore charts and family calendars in all the world!
And handouts for church? Forget about it! Gorgeous. 
It'll be awesome. 

1 comment:

Terry said...

Of course you will, you take after your mother.